Sarah laser MEDSPA
Skin | laser
Sarah Laser Medspa's #1 Priority is the health and safety of our clients and employees.
The most up to date information concerning the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) may be obtained at www.cdc.gov. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Follow all CDC Requirements.
Any questions please message or call us and we would be happy to assist you. 215-996-9399
STAFF EMPLOYEE POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS - as it relates to new policies and cleaning procedures.
1. Remembering our safety (and the safety of our clients) is of the utmost importance
2. We will self monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19
3. Complete a COVID-19 risk-self assessment regularly
4. Wear a face mask/covering and gloves, depending on federal and state mandates
5. Wash our hands upon arrival and before and after each appointment / treatment
6. Cough and sneeze into their arms, rather than out in the open
7. Disinfect every product and/or equipment used during an appointment, taking care to make sure that the proper time elapses to ensure efficacy
1. You must wear face coverings/masks while in the office (except facial treatments). Without a mask you will be asked to reschedule.
2. Guests and children are NOT permitted at your appointment or in the waiting area.
3. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or have been exposed to a COVID patient and have not been symptom free for 2 weeks please reschedule your appointment.
4. Prior to your arrival, please have all your consent forms filled out. This is especially important if you are a New Client, or coming in for a new Treatment or Services.
5. Complete a COVID-19 risk-self assessment
6. Please note that we will be checking your temperature and COVID-19 waiver must be filled upon your arrival.
As coronavirus continues to spread in our community and throughout the world, we have spent weeks of cleaning, disinfecting and re-organizing the spa to ensure that we are safe and following proper protocols. As we move forward with opening, we are keeping your health and safety as our top priority. We are currently filling appointments for treatments / services and scheduling online consultations. Please contact by phone, email or go online to book future appointments. You can always CHAT us on web too. Our admin staff are still working remotely. If you have questions or concerns, let us know, we will return your correspondence promptly.
SARAH LASER MEDSPA will continue to follow local, state and national regulations regarding the safe operation of spas. As the spa receives additional guidance, its policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
We’re in this together, and we wish you, your friends and family good health and stay safe during this difficult time.
Sarah Laser Medspa
Management and staff are working diligently during the office's closure to update its already sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedures to promote the health and safety of guests and staff.
Here's what you need to know:
Clients interested in scheduling treatments or services can do so via ONLINE BOOKING, Chat us on WEBSITE or simply TEXT us at 646-692-0073.